Sunday, February 15, 2009

Airport trouble continues...

I have had all kind of experiences so far in many airports in Europe. Today was the wierdest I guess. After my laptop was screened at the security, I was asked to follow the woman police officer who said, she has to take me to a 'special room'. Wondering what I did this time, another officer gently checked my laptop, swipped a 'special' white paper (which of course turned black of all the dust I have been carrying for ages!) on the keyboard twice and after inserting that into a sophisticated machine ( at least looked like one for my lay eyes!) declared, " It's fine you can go".

While wondering what it was all about, he said, "Oh, we were looking for explosives!". Cool. Was it a random check? or Something turned up on the computer screen ( because of the heavy dust on laptop?) or just as most of the time, was I just showing my tendency to get into such unexpected troubles :)? I have no idea. Since the officer explained that his English isn't good enough to explain all my queries, I just took my flight to Copenhagen! All amused. Once again!

© GP Copenhagen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gopi,

    It wasn't explosive dust. It was the explosive emails in your Sent Items that triggered the alarms!

    Cheers, Ashish

    ReplyDelete